With summers setting in, we can’t stop ourselves from eating delicious, yummy foods and our hunger pangs only make it worse. This season, why not satisfy your small appetites with gourmet and quick snacking recipes? Only 15 to 20 minutes are enough to prepare these mouth-watering recipes. From healthy options to high street ones and more, we’ve got you covered with the perfect recipes to binge on those lazy but windy summer evenings!
Quick and easy summer snack recipes to try now
1. Corn Cat
A quick and easy recipe is what we need on our list of summer meals. Corn chaat is the easiest to make to cure your cravings. It’s not only filling but also a healthy way to treat your taste buds!
Corns- 1 cup
Onion – 1 (chopped)
Tomato – 1 small tomato (chopped)
Lemon juice (for taste)
Salt to taste
Cucumber – A few finely chopped pieces
1. Boil corn in hot water for about 4-6 minutes, then strain and set aside.
2. In a bowl, put the corn, onion, tomato and cucumber and mix well. Then add a little lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. There you go, your corn chaat is ready to eat.
2. Chili toast
Another quick and hassle-free recipe that definitely needs to be on your radar. What could be better than a delicious crispy chili toast on a windy summer evening?
Bread – 2 slices
Green chilli (chopped)
Salt to taste
1. Take the slice of bread and apply the cheese spread evenly on it. And then put some sauce on it, if you like it.
2. Add onions and peppers to the bread, then finish with grated cheese and seasonings.
3. Put butter in the pan and place your slice of bread in the pan. Then cover it with a lid as this will allow the cheese to melt.
3. Sweet Potato Fries
A convenient, hassle-free snack that is literally everything nice and always tastes great!
Sweet potato (sliced)
1. All you have to do is put the sliced sweet potatoes in a pot of hot oil and let them brown. Once they are golden, drain them and put them in a bowl and top them with the seasonings.